A pharmaceutical company located in Boston is seeking a Talent Acquisition Administrator to join their team. This role will partner with HR leadership and executives to support all talent-related activities including workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, talent management/succession planning and learning and development. You will report to the head of Talent Acquisition, and collaborate frequently with the Director, People and Culture and various hiring managers.
- Support sourcing strategies to identify top talent for positions across the company scope.
- Conduct research and provide a robust and diversified slate of candidates for various roles within a range of business lines utilizing social media, data mining, networking and Boolean search methods.
- Proactively create and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates through cold calling, networking, and data mining.
- Actively engage target prospects in exploratory and screening conversations to drive quality talent into the recruitment process.
- Partner with Recruiters to develop targeted sourcing strategies.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the CRM (PC Recruiter) and thoroughly track all connections with prospects.
- Support the recruitment team with ensuring candidates are properly managed throughout the recruitment process.
- Help senior management and hiring managers with identifying talent acquisition needs and priorities and creating and implementing strategies to attract and hire qualified candidates.
- Develop tracking and measurement tools to allow for ongoing performance metrics associated with pipeline development and sourcing efforts, sharing weekly updates with management team.
- BA or BS.
- At least 2 years of recruiting experience in an agency or in-house environment.
- Strong sourcing background.
- Previous experience interfacing with hiring managers.
- Strong follow up skills and proven ability to interact with management of all levels.
- Previous experience recruiting in the financial industry a plus.
- Must have strong multi-tasking abilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com