A Cambridge-based Biotech Company is looking to hire an experienced Senior Human Resources Business Partner to join their collaborative and enthusiastic team! The HRBP must have a strong generalist background and strive to solve organizational challenges through people-focused solutions. The ideal candidate is a creative and strategic thought leader who is focused on putting people first and helping teams maximize their potential.
- Proactively suggest new alternatives to current HR practices to help build programs and processes that allow the company to scale.
- Help create and define talent strategy.
- Partner with business leaders and provide thought leadership on organizational design and people-related strategy and execution.
- Advocate for functional teams and represent their needs.
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve company and talent issues.
- Develop strong, trust-based relationships to create the conditions for business teams to seek your guidance.
- Constantly look for ways to align programs and objectives with the core values of the company.
- Assess and anticipate all HR-related needs.
- Provide consultative support and guidance on implementation of people programs and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5-7 years of progressive HR experience in a fast paced, dynamic and high growth environment.
- Must be a trusted confidante who provides feedback and insight to help create a positive, engaging culture and environment.
- Ability to find the root cause of any issue and design and quickly implement a solution.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Extensive knowledge in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, compensation and benefits, employee relations, learning and development, and recognition.
- Identify Learning needs for business units and ensure success of programs for individuals and teams.
- Strong partnership with HR teams (TA, Comp, Learning, etc.) to drive support of overall people goals.
- Project management skills a plus.
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop others.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org