A non-profit company that works in the healthcare space is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. This position reports in to the VP of Finance and will work with all functions of the organization to develop analyses, primarily financial in nature, that will assist management, its stakeholders and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company’s future. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a mission-driven environment. This role has significant work from home flexibility.
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document pertinent financial highlights that will enable management to determine progress against budgets.
- Prepare departmental and company-wide budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare internal and external reports, including financial statements, KPIs and operational reports.
- Partner with Purchasing Team in determining financial impact of product cost reductions, new product roll outs, etc.
- Prepare periodic forecasts to update management on projected results.
- Identify, investigate, and analyze potential operational improvements.
- Present proposals for operational changes based on findings.
- Produce and maintain investor and Board of Directors presentations.
- Develop proforma projections for existing and new business opportunities such as new customer acquisition or add-on acquisition targets.
- Enhance reporting by streamlining, refining and improving the process and accuracy.
- Take ownership of a variety of projects and financial analysis with minimum supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a relevant finance or accounting position.
- CPA certification or MBA preferable but not required.
- Big Four accounting or advisory experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including expert Excel skills to include lookups and pivot tables, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to perform operational analysis and gain consensus for cross divisional processes and projects.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and investors.
- Experience working with an ERP system and/or financial reporting systems.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com