A publicly-traded biotechnology company is looking to add a Senior Administrative Assistant to their team in Boston. This individual will be a critical member of the team and be responsible for the coordination of office activities and management of multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, high-energy, and organized person with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, meetings and calendars including booking flights, accommodations, transportation, preparing itineraries, meeting coordination, etc.
- Plan and organize internal meetings and maintain the calendar for the VP.
- Prepare contracts and purchase orders.
- Create and maintain databases of vendors and monitor invoicing.
- Manage expense reporting for the department leadership.
- Attend staff meetings, take meeting minutes, coordinate actions items, and track completion of tasks.
- Create agendas for department meetings.
- Work with external consultants to support the development programs.
- Manage training documentation and processes using the electronic Training Management System.
- Work with management to develop and revise training curricula/training materials.
- Manage the tracking of Deviations, CAPA’s, Change Control, Investigations, and Product Complaints and work with departments on completing them on time.
- Inventory and ordering of office supplies.
- 4+ years’ experience supporting senior level management.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver on the most critical assignments on time.
- Strong interpersonal skills, this position requires demonstrated poise, tact and polish.
- Confident self-starter who can work well with minimum supervision.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with MS Project a plus.
- Enthusiastic, positive, upbeat, “can do” attitude.
- Ability to represent the company professionally to a variety of external audiences.
- Willingness to grow and learn to understand the business and develop skills.
- Proficiency with expense reporting systems essential.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org