Our client, a privately held biotechnology company headquartered in Cambridge, is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team. The organization has an experienced management team, significant funding and a clear vision of building a global, generational company. The Senior Administrative Assistant provides support to several members of the senior management team. The ideal candidate is self-motivated with a consistent track record of assisting fast moving executives. This candidate must also have the ability to work independently on projects from start to finish and be able to work successfully in a dynamic atmosphere while managing a wide variety of professional and personal activities in a confidential and discreet manner.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, arranging national and international travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, coordinating meetings, taking notes and tracking activities.
- Planning and coordinating day-to-day schedules, and ensuring schedules are followed.
- Works directly with Executive Assistant team to arrange corporate meetings, coordinating and synchronizing calendars.
- Receive and interact with guests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Assist in managing day-to-day activities in the office, including scheduling team meetings, senior team accommodation and travel logistics, managing office supply inventory, and ensuring the office is functioning smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong work experience, preferably 2+ years of experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Must have experience managing a wide variety of professional and personal activities in a highly efficient, confidential and discreet manner.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be effective independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org