Our client, a biotechnology company in the oncology space, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate is a positive, proactive, accountable and detail-oriented individual who has the maturity to work with all levels within the organization and be the initial face of the company. The Coordinator will serve in an administrative support function for the Talent Acquisition Team and manage several aspects of the recruitment process, specifically the front and back end, to ensure a seamless process and experience for the recruiters, hiring managers and candidates.
- Manage the interview process through the creation and modification of schedules, coordination of events (travel, catering, seminars, location) and through direct contact with candidates and the internal team.
- Support recruiters with job postings, requisition management and other administrative tasks.
- Welcome candidates and provide a Benefits and corporate overview.
- Serve as the primary contact for candidates and interviewers throughout the interview day, promptly resolving any scheduling conflicts if they arise.
- Draft offer letters and review for accuracy.
- Initiate and monitor background checks.
- Process one-time payments for referral and sign-on bonuses.
- Contribute to HR projects, including process improvement and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to exercise judgment and independently determine appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and address issues with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential materials with tact.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org