A thriving biopharmaceutical company in Lexington is looking for a motivated, organized and hard-working Recruitment Coordinator to join their Talent Acquisition Team. This role will have the opportunity to work with various functions throughout the business and get exposure to all stages of the recruitment process. They are looking for someone who has an interest in growing their human resources and recruiting skills and is eager to learn their unique science and become part of their growing business.
- Ensure a best-in-class candidate experience by working directly with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers to schedule interviews, greet and host candidates while on-site, and address any issues that arise.
- Book travel accommodations for candidates and arrange reimbursement for any additional candidate travel expenses.
- Update and maintain applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Generate and process confidential offer documents.
- Distribute and collect employment applications and other documentation.
- Manage initiation of background checks for new hires.
- Assist with additional ad-hoc projects such as updating social media channels, job postings, and running reports for leadership teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Prior experience in recruiting or human resources related role is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and follow up.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- Trustworthy and able to act with discretion when handling sensitive, confidential information.
- Customer service mindset and a positive, can-do attitude.
- $60k range
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com