A Waltham-based biotechnology company is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their team. This role is a key part of the team, which collaborates with department leaders and hiring managers to support company efforts to find and attract eager applicants. This role requires exceptional people skills, strong organizational skills, and efficiency to work in a fast-paced environment. This is an ideal opportunity to gain experience in the talent acquisition field.
- Supporting hiring managers and recruiters with all scheduling needs.
- Scheduling pre-meetings, debrief meetings, and interview schedules with a quick turnaround.
- Becoming an expert with recruiting systems.
- Collaborating with all Executive Assistants to ensure a smooth process for all involved stakeholders.
- Contributing to new ideas for improving the recruiting process.
- Sourcing candidates when needed.
- Creating scorecards and job descriptions as needed.
- Posting and updating jobs on career website and outside job boards.
- Assisting with other projects as assigned.
- Communicating with candidates in a professional and timely manner, acting as the “face of the company” throughout the candidate’s experience.
- Greeting candidates for on-site interviews and managing all logistical aspects of the interview day.
- Maintaining a strong sense of enthusiasm and positivity in all candidate interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1 or 2+ years of relevant work experience required.
- Passion for people; genuinely interested in and curious about what motivates and excites people.
- Strong team player, collaborative.
- Willing to participate in many different projects with changing needs.
- Outstanding communication skills; comfortable interacting with people at all levels and in all types of roles.
- Able to think on feet and take initiative when path is not clear.
- Extremely organized, with a natural affinity towards process and getting things done.
- Strong prioritization skills; able to handle a large volume of tasks.
- Positive attitude; approaches situations with optimism, enthusiasm, and energy..
- Proven success in fast-paced support or administrative capacity.
- Recruiting experience or understanding preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com