A VC firm in Cambridge that specializes in life sciences is searching for an enthusiastic and organized individual to fill their receptionist position. If you consider yourself a “people-person” and are seeking a dynamic administrative role, this may be the job for you! This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop both individually and professionally.
- Manage phone lines and front desk reception area.
- Act as the first point of contact by greeting guests, answering phones, handling inbound inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail to employees.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to various teams.
- Assist with copy projects and the production of presentation materials.
- Receive, distribute and stock copy paper, including filling copiers, printers and fax machines, as necessary.
- Stock supplies, beverages, and snacks and keep kitchens, conference rooms and other common areas orderly.
- Assist with monitoring and ordering supplies, vendor communicating, invoice tracking.
- Assist with the filing and archiving of files.
- Assist with Word processing, PowerPoint and Excel projects.
- Other duties/special projects as requested.
- BA required.
- 1-3 years’ experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks with good follow-through skills..
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org