A non-profit charity organization in Boston is seeking a talented Payroll and Benefits Administrator to join their growing team. This is an opportunity for the right individual to play a key role in defining payroll, benefits, and general HR processes at an organization with an amazing mission. The ideal candidate has an unsurpassed attention to detail and enjoys working in a continuously evolving and learning organization.
- Process and submit all payroll and benefits data, including new hire benefits enrollment, separation processing, and general payroll changes.
- Enter and manage all employee data with benefit providers.
- Update and report on HR data and maintain all employee files (paper and electronic).
- Act as a sole contributor in implementing a payroll and HRIS total solution, including researching, organizing and entering data into the system.
- Act as the primary point of contact for employees regarding payroll and benefits questions and concerns, maintaining the strictest level of confidentiality.
- At least 5 years of experience processing payroll in a dynamic, multi-state environment.
- A very strict attention to detail.
- Experience administering benefits.
- Excellent HRIS and MS Office (particularly Excel) skills, including data entry and reporting.
- A high level of integrity with the ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com