Our client, a successful manufacturing company located in Concord, is seeking someone to join their team in a part time capacity. The individual must have prior experience in financial administration and be able to work well as part of a team and independently. The Accountant will be responsible for making sure all financials and bookkeeping are kept up to date.
- Prepare payments for local non-product suppliers.
- Check for invoices (import and local shipments) where some analysis will be required in terms of keeping competitive.
- Participating in control and registering some supplier invoices.
- Checking and registering customer invoices.
- Ensuring debtor days are maintained to objectives through active credit control.
- Bank reconciliation over multiple bank accounts.
- Registration of checks and general banking tasks.
- Sales Tax return preparation.
- Salary administration including discussion with ADP, including 401K and health insurance.
- Handle correspondence with insurers.
- Maintain relationships and correspond when needed with Landlord, Legal, HR and IT contractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related professional experience.
- Prior bookkeeping experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills, and ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information with discretion.
- Commitment to strong performance, high standard of accountability and openness to feedback.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org