A law firm in Needham, MA is seeking a Paralegal with commercial real estate experience to join their phenomenal team. The candidate should be a self-starter who wants to play a meaningful role in their growing business in a vital position.
- Work directly with the executive team.
- Negotiate land and facility leases with private landlords and municipalities.
- Manage lease revision and execution processes.
- Coordinate site visits for executive and management teams to evaluate new facilities.
- Manage lease renewals.
- Coordinate with outside counsel as required.
- Support accounting team with lease payment details and document management.
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certification is preferred.
- 4+ years of experience, at least some in commercial real estate.
- Enthusiasm for the real estate industry.
- Must be an independent self-starter who demonstrates outstanding time management ability, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate information clearly in written documentation, group presentations, and one-on-one discussions.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy, fast-paced environment.
$80k – $100k
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com