A leading biotechnology company in Cambridge is seeking an experienced Office Manager to join their team. This is a key role that will interact with clients, ensure all aspects of the day-to-day operations run smoothly, and oversee a small team. Candidates should be passionate about customer satisfaction and will seek innovative solutions, applying them quickly and accurately.
- Manage daily operations within cross-functional teams.
- Supervise and evaluate logistics team.
- Identify and respond to opportunities to increase efficiencies to support business strategies and objectives.
- Resolve escalated issues regarding sales and services.
- Manage vendor contracts and relations.
- Communicate with customers, colleagues, and suppliers to ensure effective support of the company’s product lines.
- Coordinate IT support and data management with international offices and service providers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key contacts and accounts.
- Campaign activity planning and coordination.
- Support and participate in trade show activities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Some experience managing a team is essential.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent planner with high attention to details and proven skills in achieving goals objectives.
- Strong analytical skills and solid knowledge of Excel (including advanced function such as pivot tables).
- IT network service provider management experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com