A Venture Capital Firm in Boston is seeking a talented and experienced Office Manager / Executive Assistant to handle their day-today operations, support senior executives, assist with human resources and liaise with clients. The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing competing priorities. This position requires great attention to detail, organization, professionalism, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff, and visitors. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in a dynamic role.
- Manage and coordinate with vendors related to IT, phone, AV, facilities management, etc.
- In partnership with Operations teams, draft and maintain SOPs.
- Assist with the entire onboarding process.
- Provide overall administrative support to multiple executives, including travel coordination and calendar management.
- Draft email correspondence on behalf of executives.
- Coordinate monthly events for team building, milestone celebrations, welcoming new employees, etc.
- Assist Director of Finance in purchasing, reconciling invoices, fill out payments request with proper coding.
- Work closely and effectively with the executives to keep them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Liaise with clients when necessary.
- Maintain an efficient business environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience and an Office Manager and some experience supporting Executives.
- Must have some experience in the health and life sciences space.
- Demonstrated flexibility and professional maturity to readily understand priorities and anticipate needs.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver on the most critical assignments on time and within budget.
- Must have a positive can do attitude, be a consummate team player, and also work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with experience setting up systems and databases.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills including attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task.
- A willingness to perform a wide range of tasks including working with confidential information.
- $120k – $150k
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com