A real estate investment company in Cambridge is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Office Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate is a friendly, outgoing, and detail-oriented individual with prior administrative experience. If you are seeking an administrative role with ample opportunity to grow and develop your skills, we encourage you to apply!
- Act as initial point of contact for all visitors.
- Manage all reception tasks, including phone and door, shipping and receiving.
- Ensure all common areas, including reception desk, are in order and maintained.
- Assist other departments with ongoing projects as assigned.
- Manage conference room scheduling, calendar scheduling, interview scheduling.
- Maintain relationships with all local vendors, including food supplies, office supplies, hotels, etc.
- Assist and coordinate onboarding of new hires.
- Support planning and coordination of social events and company‐wide outings with catering.
- Administer security and parking access requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to manage/multitask a large task list and prioritize effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Open‐minded and willing to do a diversity of work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Product Suite.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Willingness to help with projects across departments as needed.
- Ability to effectively listen, learn quickly and be flexible.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com