A wealth management company in Boston is seeking an energetic, efficient, and eager Office Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate is a friendly, outgoing, and detail-oriented individual with prior administrative experience. If you are seeking an administrative role with ample opportunity to grow and develop your skills, we encourage you to apply!
- Act as initial point of contact for visitors.
- All reception tasks, including phone and door, shipping and receiving.
- Ensure office space is maintained: tasks include stocking kitchen, stocking office supplies, maintain communications with building management and cleaning company.
- Assist other departments with ongoing projects as assigned.
- Manage conference room scheduling, calendar scheduling, interview scheduling.
- Maintain relationships with all local vendors, including food supplies, office supplies, hotels, etc.
- Assist and coordinate onboarding of new hires.
- Support planning and coordination of social events and company‐wide outings.
- Maintain weekly petty cash journal and maintain copies of all appropriate receipts.
- Update information about local area dining, hotels and after‐work locations for guests.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous administrative support.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to manage/multitask a large task list and prioritize effectively and efficiently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Willingness to help with projects across departments as needed.
- Ability to effectively listen, learn quickly and be flexible.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Open‐minded and willing to do a diversity of work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Product Suite.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org