A biotechnology company in Boston that leads ground-breaking therapeutics is searching for an experienced Office Administrator to join their team. This role will support the overall functions of the office and the optimization of processes. The ideal candidate is a reliable and organized self-motivated team player that can exercise discretion with high profile activities.
- Maintain and organize office operations, supplies, procedures, expense reports as appropriate, purchase orders, and other administration services.
- Flexibility to maintain efficient interactions among different locations and time zones to ensure alignment around meeting scheduling, team readiness, travel, and any associated events.
- Collaborate with IT on all office equipment, software, and client service needs.
- Demonstrate diplomacy, integrity, and excellent judgment in dealing with sensitive situations.
- Prioritize activities and act based on an understanding of departmental objectives and business needs.
- Prioritize and complete support requests in a timely manner.
- Operate independently to anticipate the needs of the team and take appropriate steps to produce desired outcome with accuracy and efficiency to meet deadlines.
- Additional coordination of activities and projects as needed.
- At least three years of administrative or comparable experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn new tools and applications when needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com