A Cambridge-based biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Human Resources Operations Manager. The Manager is responsible for global HR Operations, including benefits, immigration, mobility, HRIS and general compliance. The Manager must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change constantly. They should have a positive “can do” attitude and not be afraid to “roll-up their sleeves” to tackle a project. This position will report to the Senior Director of Human Resources.
- Manage employee benefits, including broker/ vendor relationships, enrollment, claims resolution, general employee inquiries and invoice processing.
- Manage employee LOA, including maternity leave, disability, FMLA and similar programs.
- Partner with Finance to manage payroll in compliance with local regulations.
- Manage global immigration, including green cards, H1Bs, international work permits and business visitor visas.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws, including completion of mandatory reporting.
- Manage all aspects of HRIS.
- Handle employee off-boarding, including exit interview, paperwork, system deactivation, final paycheck, equipment collection, etc.
- Project manage the annual employee review period, including budget approval, project timeline and overall execution.
- Monitor all employee time off, including vacation and sick leave.
- Maintain the employee handbook and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures.
- Participate in pre-acquisition diligence and post- acquisition integration.
- Participate in other team projects and company initiatives as need be.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Human Resources Ops role.
- At least 3 years of benefits administration experience.
- Demonstrable expertise in HR policies and procedures.
- Understanding of HR best practices and current local regulations.
- Sound judgment, dynamic problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset.
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to move quickly with the information at hand.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com