We are a Boston based Executive Recruiting Firm seeking a Human Resources Intern to support our team on a part time basis. The intern will assist with sourcing new candidates, posting job descriptions, compiling resumes, assisting with marketing and ad hoc administrative tasks. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the recruiting field as well as various aspects of human resources and marketing. The ideal candidate will be someone excited and motivated to join a collaborative, fast-paced organization.
A bit about us: Manning Personnel Group was established over 20 years ago, and concentrates on searches in several functional areas, including Administrative, Human Resources and Accounting and Finance. The organization enjoys an outstanding reputation in the Boston marketplace and is known for delivering the highest quality services to its clients.
- Assist temporary placement department with sourcing new candidates, using platforms including LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, Indeed, and PCR Recruiter (experience not required).
- Administrative duties within the Human Resources Department.
- Process and organize job applicants, including sending resumes to appropriate Recruiter.
- Compiling resumes to send to clients, using Microsoft Outlook.
- Assist marketing team with social media posts, creating content for Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Perform other duties as needed to support our temporary employment team.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- Current College/Graduate student pursuing bachelor’s/master’s degree.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Cooperative attitude with team-oriented disposition.
- 15-20 hours a week
- Hybrid in office/remote depending upon schedule, commute, and ability to be in office
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com