A Nonprofit organization in Boston is seeking a dynamic and talented Human Resources Generalist to join their team. The HR Generalist will be responsible for providing support to all aspects of the human resources department, including onboarding, benefits and recruiting. This is an amazing opportunity to join a remarkable, mission-driven organization in a dynamic and highly visible role!
- Collect new hire paperwork and coordinate benefits enrollments with broker.
- Resolve requests that require a customized response; communicate solution or requested information to the customer.
- Partner with HR Business Partners, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll and other departments to resolve issues.
- Process background checks by collecting required information and assist in new hire onboarding.
- Provide system administration support for employees, managers and applicants and maintain personnel files.
- Reference company policies and procedures to ensure accuracy of response and to provide all available information to customers.
- Analyze and escalate more complex issues when necessary.
- Ensure full compliance with applicable laws and mandates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar.
- At least 1-3 years of Human Resources experience.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn, implement new processes, and work independently.
- Ability to manage confidential information with a high level of integrity and discretion.
- Must have a positive, ‘Can Do’ attitude and desire to grow in the HR field.
- Desire and ability to get things done in a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams.
- Knowledge of HRIS.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com