A clinical-stage biotechnology company is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented HR professional to join their team as a Human Resources Generalist. This role encompasses employee engagement programs, rewards and recognition, performance management, payroll, and support for various HR programs as needed. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact at a fast-paced, growing company and take on a new career challenge.
- Responsible for creating offer letters, stock grant paperwork, termination documents, and new hire welcome documents.
- Perform payroll.
- Create and lead employee engagement initiatives and organize team building programs.
- Develop and implement employee rewards and recognition plan.
- Serve as point of contact for employee questions and requests about HR programs.
- Create and conduct ongoing training initiatives.
- Address employee concerns in a prompt manner.
- Administer employee benefits plans, suggest changes to benefit offerings as needed to increase employee satisfaction, and manage annual open enrollment process.
- Provide support to talent acquisition and recruiting efforts by helping with candidate outreach and scheduling as needed.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with other HR team members on ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 + years of HR experience, including performance management experience.
- Experience in health and life sciences is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook.
- Proven track record of successfully prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org