A successful biotech company in Cambridge is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join their growing operational team! This is a great opportunity to learn about critical Human Resources functions including employee onboarding, benefits administration, and document management. Success in the role requires a high level of initiative, excellent organizational skills, close attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills. The HR Coordinator is often the first point of contact for employees, so the person should not only enjoy being around people, but will also thrive in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will be friendly and helpful, comfortable with handling highly confidential information and will know how to prioritize work and understand the balancing act of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Entering and maintaining employee information into HRIS on a timely basis.
- Collecting and processing new hire forms and managing the onboarding of new employees, including conducting background checks, verifying employment eligibility and creating and maintaining accurate employee files.
- Support internal recruiting efforts: draft job descriptions and track candidates during interview process.
- Responding to employee needs swiftly, while providing accurate information, support and guidance.
- Creating and managing ad hoc reporting requests as necessary.
- Assist with the planning and execution of the health and wellness benefits as well as other special employee programs.
- Assist other department staff with day to day tasks involving benefits, recruiting, payroll, training, and other special projects.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and adapt to a fluid, high growth environment.
- Commitment to speed and accuracy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and exemplary client service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com