A biotech firm in Burlington is hiring someone to provide day-to-day administrative, office and HR project support. The position is critical in setting and delivering the high standards for service, flexibility, professionalism, responsiveness and integrity to help build the company’s reputation both internally and externally. Reporting into the HR Business Partner, their ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who can bring creativity, new ideas, and a sense of fun to the workplace.
- Assist the Director of Regulatory Compliance with all related functions.
- Act as the Company Ambassador to candidates and visitors.
- Help to orchestrate logistics for on/off site meetings or events as needed.
- Help facilitate clear and consistent communication between departments.
- Provide administrative support to the Chief HR Officer.
- Timely posting and compliant monitoring of open/closed positions, tracking responses.
- Accurately maintain candidate database and respond to candidate inquiries. Utilize up-to-date interview tracking and feedback tools.
- Scheduling and calendar management of pre-screen phone calls, on-site candidate interviews, de-brief meetings, candidate follow-up and interviewer feedback form.
- Help facilitate full cycle employee hiring and onboarding process and well as employee terminations.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience before, during and after interviews.
- Provide support in all stages of the hiring process, as needed.
- Schedule and conduct safety committee meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Proven multi-tasking capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organization.
- Deep knowledge and comfort with technology.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle confidential matters with diplomacy and discretion.
- Highly resourceful.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com