A successful investment management company based in Boston, MA, is seeking an experienced and professional Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join their phenomenal team. This role will directly support the Chief Executive Officer and work alongside the management team to oversee and ensure all aspects of the day to day office operations run smoothly.
- Manage and maintain CEO’s calendar and schedule; scheduling internal and external meetings, conferences, special events, telecommunications and travel.
- Serve as a liaison to the board of directors and the senior management team.
- Provide general assistance and serve as an intermediary between CEO, senior executives and staff.
- Help build and maintain high ethical standards and culture of the company.
- Assist CEO in preparation of materials for meetings, conferences, etc.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of CEO.
- Review and respond to email, mail, invitations and phone calls; this may include responding on behalf of the CEO.
- Maintain a filing system for correspondence, business matters and other related data.
- Create, prepare and submit expense reports for CEO and other executives.
- Prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders, and assist with special projects as they arise.
- Organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts, and oversee special projects.
- Provide coordinated support for management team as an Office Manager in the context of the overlap in meetings and responsibilities between this role and CEO.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of office operations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least of five years of experience supporting C-level executives.
- Previous experience in biotechnology or health and life sciences space is preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time prioritization skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com