A mission-driven biotechnology company is currently searching for an Executive Assistant to support their Chief Human Resources Officer. Their ideal candidate is a meticulous, detail-oriented, self-motivated individual with a collaborative approach who can streamline internal and external communications for the CHRO. The Executive Assistant should also have extraordinary organizational and operational talent, excellent interpersonal skills, and a sincere desire to achieve great results.
- Manage CHRO’s time – capture, manage, and resolve ever changing priorities and action items.
- Proactively manage CHRO’s significantly complex travel and calendar demands.
- Manage and coordinate special projects and high-profile events.
- Participate in planning for all meetings and conferences.
- Oversee and coordinate the CHRO’s preparation for meetings, ensuring that materials are timely and complete. Conduct research, gather background material, and draft remarks as necessary.
- Attend meetings with the CHRO or represent the CHRO in meetings as requested. Prepare notes and manage follow up action items. Participate in debriefings.
- Manage CHRO’s public speaking engagements and key customer interactions.
- Coordinate CHRO’s participation for Board of Directors’ meetings and Advisory Boards.
- Proactively coordinate and manage all details for Board of Directors meetings.
- Work in collaboration with the CHRO and Executive team on strategic planning.
- Collaborate with Executive team to develop the company’s value system and culture.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years’ supporting C-Level executives.
- Experience with start-ups, high-tech or health and life sciences companies is a plus, but not required.
- Proficient MS office suite skills.
- Outstanding organizational and public relations skills.
- Should be a very polished self-starter who will look for new opportunities to improve current processes.
- Must possess a business-oriented, entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Must be able to supervise, prioritize and delegate effectively.
- Proven ability to screen and prioritize business opportunities and minimize interruptions on behalf of the CEO.
- Outstanding intellect and ability to learn the business and the marketplace.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, sound judgement, flexibility and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Must possess a team attitude and great people skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com