A Biopharmaceutical Company on the verge of commercialization is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. The EA will assist the COO, CMO, and Commercial team with administrative support, calendar management, and a variety of other tasks. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to become part of a highly-motivated team within a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing organization.
- Provide direct support to the COO, CMO and Commercial team.
- Responsible for complex calendar management and establishing an open line of communication with the admin team to coordinate meetings for the Executives.
- Manage domestic and international travel with strong attention to detail.
- Coordinate meetings/conferences and provide full logistical support including booking rooms, ordering catering, creating slide decks, and handling IT set up.
- Manage expense reports for Executive.
- Exemplify extreme discretion while preparing confidential documents and correspondence such as letters, emails, PPT’s, etc.
- Work with Legal to create all contracts for the COO, CMO and the commercial team, as well as, all of the clinical study CDAs and CSAs.
- 10+ years of experience in a senior executive support role.
- College degree is required, previous C-level support experience is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience supporting a commercial organization.
- Experience working with an administrative team and ability to partner with the administrative staff to work as a cohesive team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be articulate, confident, and poised.
- Must be flexible, highly organized, detail oriented and self-directed.
- Ability to network across the organization effectively and develop and maintain working relationships with the entire team.
- Strong planning, organizational, time and project management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple assignments and coordinate workflow.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Concur, and Outlook.
- Must be able to anticipate needs, be proactive, and exercise independent decision-making.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com