A biotechnology company in Cambridge is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support their Investor Relations Team. They are looking for someone who has previous administrative experience in life sciences and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. Their ideal candidate is personable and has an aptitude for multi-tasking and handling heavy administrative duties. The person in this role must also be forward-thinking and able to work collaboratively. This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful firm in a dynamic executive support role.
- Provide direct administrative support to a managing director, along with day-to-day support to the entire team as needed.
- Screening and directing phone calls.
- Extensive travel arrangements.
- Calendar management, including entering and maintaining internal and external appointments and meetings.
- Generate and processing expense reports.
- Create documents, reports, presentations, and spreadsheets – exercising judgment regarding layout and style.
- Drafting/composing correspondence and assembling materials for meetings.
- Weekly reporting.
- Other general administrative duties such as filing, faxing, mailing, updating contact lists, data entry, etc.
- Work closely with multiple business units in different office locations, including Legal, Finance, Human Resources and IT to ensure smooth functioning of team and business.
- Recognize urgent or time-sensitive requests and prioritize accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of previous administrative/executive support experience.
- Strong MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and writing skills.
- Must have a professional, proactive attitude.
- Flexible to handle both routine and urgent issues that might arise outside of normal office hours.
- Extremely well organized and able to assist others in bringing order to complex issues and situations.
- Must be detail oriented, able to multitask and manage competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with people — both in person and through virtual media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manage confidential and sensitive information using appropriate discretion.
- Able to personally manage change and adapt work style/processes in response to the dynamic nature of the organization.
- Can manage multiple tasks in an environment of tight deadlines and high quality standards.
- Able to operate autonomously and collaboratively.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com