A thriving biotechnology company located in Boston is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high level support to members of the executive team and their business priorities. The ideal candidate will be professional, articulate and enjoy working within a collaborative, fast-paced start-up environment. The EA will leverage a broad range of skills with a high degree of professionalism, initiative and collaboration, and exercise good judgment in a variety of situations. They must be proactive, be able to work well under pressure and handle a wide variety of activities with significant attention to detail and handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Provide high-level executive administrative support to assigned senior executives of the company.
- Regularly handle confidential and proprietary information with utmost discretion.
- Proactively manage calendars with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings, resolve schedule conflicts, and stay several steps ahead to maintain efficiency.
- Coordinate and organize international and domestic travel, hotel accommodations, car service, preparation of itineraries/materials, etc.
- Manage expense reporting in a timely manner.
- Manage high level meeting planning and logistics including preparing and printing materials, comprised of; reports, PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents / materials, as needed.
- Arrange off-site meetings including venue, accommodations, catering, meeting supplies, etc., as needed.
- Schedule and coordinate numerous weekly meetings.
- Act as point person for visiting executives and corporate investors.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years previous administrative experience with 5+ years’ experience supporting senior professionals is required.
- A thorough knowledge of word-processing, centralized file server and standard office equipment is required. Must have advanced skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate needs and issues before they arise, proactively identify solutions and work independently and collaboratively to problem-solve conflicts.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; poise, professionalism and the ability to build relationships with staff and board members.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Willingness to assume additional responsibility and learn new skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org