Our client, a dynamic, rapidly growing biopharma company in Lexington, is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide support to multiple Executives and general office assistance. This person will manage calendar, travel, and expense reporting for two high level executives, and may manage special projects in the office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized, and will be flexible in order to help respond to evolving business needs. The candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter needing minimal supervision, and be able to anticipate and meet the operational needs of the office staff.
- Provide administrative support to the management team; e.g. travel (domestic and international), expense reporting, calendar, meeting arrangements.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business, and direct visitors to appropriate person.
- Coordinate company-wide activities.
- Manage office furniture needs and assist with office build outs and relocations.
- Maintain inventory of all office supplies, equipment and furniture.
- Run office ledger; assist with budget preparation; monitoring and balancing.
- Assist in office-wide recruiting activities; manage resumes, schedule interviews, solicit feedback.
- Help to conduct new hire orientation; prepare office equipment (key access card, parking permit, I-9 documentation).
- Fire Safety and Safety Committee Member, help to ensure OSHA compliance.
- Manage contract requests.
- Provide additional support as needed.
- 5-8 years of administrative experience with proven track record of increasing responsibility and skill development.
- Highly flexible team player with the ability to prioritize and work independently with limited supervision.
- Solid skills in managing office technology and confidential record keeping.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, ability to work internationally.
- Desire to learn new skills and look for additional opportunities to contribute.
- Proficient technical skills to include but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com