A growing biotechnology company is seeking a self-motivated, high performing Executive Assistant to support their CEO. The ideal candidate will have significant experience as an executive assistant and be comfortable in handling a wide range of administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment. The EA will serve as an extension of the CEO and interface with a variety of internal and external constituents. In this dynamic role the EA will partner and collaborate with Administrative Assistants and business leaders to understand and execute business priorities in a proactive manner.
- Proactively engage with CEO to manage the CEO’s calendar.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant company policies and procedures, and provide information in this regard as required.
- Draft correspondence on behalf of the CEO and interface with business constituents globally.
- Manage expense reporting by preparing and submitting expense reports, often including complex international travel related transactions.
- Administrative support related to External Board membership, including management of calendar, coordinating travel arrangements, meeting logistics, etc.
- Provide executive administrative support, to include: calendar and meeting management, coordination of executive team meetings and Board of Director meetings – set agendas, consolidate meeting slides/documents, send out pre-reads, and follow through on necessary action items.
- Support the preparation of materials for Board meetings and Board committee meetings.
- Coordination and logistics support of meetings and events, both on and off-site.
- Proactively identify ways to enable greater productivity and efficiency in the role.
- Responsible for coordination and facilitation of regular admin team meetings.
- Assistance with on-boarding of new hires and set up of new employees and contractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 5 years of professional administrative experience supporting an executive leader in a rapidly growing organization.
- Prior experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft office suite tools (MS Outlook, MS Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Experience with calendar management, meeting scheduling and coordination, planning events, expense reports, and data reports.
- Experience in planning and coordinating complex international travel.
- Possess professional presence and phone/reception skills.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Professionalism, discretion and sensitivity; demonstrated experience with handling confidential and non-routine information.
- Experience interacting with senior levels of leadership effectively.
- Demonstrated experience handling multiple tasks concurrently and making quick decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Demonstrated experience synthesizing data into information and have attention to detail.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org