A thriving, family-run investment management firm in Bedford, MA is seeking a Compliance Coordinator/Paralegal to contribute to the continued development, implementation, and maintenance of compliance policies, procedures, and ongoing oversight of the firm’s activities. Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Compliance Department within a successful firm regarded for its integrity and proven track record.
- Assist with the administration of the Restricted List, Hold List and Market Sounding List.
- Assist with administration of certain aspects of the Code of Ethics and related Conflicts Policies.
- Maintain the Compliance page on firm’s Intranet site and Compliance calendars.
- Create and maintain compliance policy binders for the Compliance team.
- Support the department’s administrative needs such as filing, copying, scanning, mailing, phone coverage, conference registration, travel, compilation & distribution of meeting materials, and meeting scheduling.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced support role in a corporate environment.
- Strong organizational, analytical and administrative skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (both written and oral).
- Ability to work well independently or in a collaborative structure with personnel throughout every level of the company.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including PowerPoint, spreadsheet and word processing software products.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and team-oriented environment with the ability to take initiative and multi-task.
- Genuine willingness to do administrative as well as project work.
- Enthusiastic, client service-oriented personality.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com