An incredibly successful Research Firm in Boston is looking for a Client Services Associate to join their team. This individual will serve as the point person throughout the client experience. In addition to working with clients, the Associate will work with external subject matter experts (faculty), as well as the account teams.
- Build and maintain key relationships with clients, faculty and account management teams.
- Interface with clients and serve as a liaison between clients and company faculty.
- Drive service activities to ensure consistent client value.
- Act as company coordinator during client engagements (lead conversations, ensure expectations are met, etc.).
- Coordinate, communicate, schedule, and follow-up on client inquiries.
- Review daily Salesforce queue and develop action plan(s) to drive successful client engagements.
- Keep abreast of faculty competencies to effectively connect client and expert.
- Maintain high client satisfaction levels by timely and appropriate allocation of resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Some experience through work experience or internships is preferred but not required.
- Strong problem solving skills with eagerness to digest and interpret information security/technical subject material.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills – internal and external audiences.
- Strong sense of professional accountability and integrity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com