A non-profit tech company in Boston is seeking a dynamic Administrative Coordinator for the day-to-day operations of their organization. The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and has exceptional multi-tasking skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, visitors, and individuals at high levels of authority.
- Manage and coordinate with vendors related to IT, phone, AV, facilities management, etc.
- Board coordination.
- Collaborate with finance team on billing and invoicing.
- Budgeting/Forecasting for events, office spend, etc.
- Assist Senior Executive Team with calendar management, travel and logistics..
- Maintaining cordial and productive working relationships with administrative assistants of corporate partners, as well as Board members.
- Providing accurate word-processing support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents. This may include highly confidential correspondence, memoranda, contracts and proposals.
- Supporting the team and assisting with other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Relevant administrative management experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated flexibility and professional maturity to readily understand priorities and anticipate needs.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver on the most critical assignments on time and within budget.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude, be a consummate team player, show excellent judgment as well as work well independently.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft office including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint along with experience setting up systems and databases.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills including attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain a high standard of confidentiality.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com