A pharmaceutical company located in Burlington, MA is seeking someone to join their team and work as their administrative coordinator. This person will handle a variety of administrative tasks and special projects as needed, ensuring the office runs smoothly. If you are looking to join a thriving company in life sciences and grow professionally, this may be the job for you!
- Oversee front desk responsibilities and act as the initial point of contact for all visitors, vendors and deliveries.
- Answer and direct phones for the company.
- Coordinate scheduling as needed.
- Responsible for sending mail/packages and sorting/distributing mail to employees.
- Upkeep and maintenance of the kitchen and copy room areas which includes ordering food and supplies, assisting with set up and break down of daily lunch and general organization.
- Ownership for updating and maintaining central contacts database and conference room scheduling, resolving conflicts if necessary.
- Handle catering orders for events or daily lunches.
- Weekly ordering of snacks, coffee and office supplies.
- Assist with additional office projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least two years of receptionist/ administrative assistant experience, ideally in a fast-paced dynamic professional environment.
- Demonstrate flexibility and professional maturity to readily understand priorities and anticipate needs.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude and be a team player while also being able to work well independently.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task with a willingness to perform a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org