A dynamic biotechnology company in Cambridge is seeking an all-star Executive Assistant to join their team. They are seeking a professional that will build relationships with keys stakeholders, exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, and has the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. This crucial member of the team will report to the COO and support additional Executives as well. The ideal candidate has strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Manage multiple Executives’ calendars, meetings and schedules, resolving scheduling conflicts as they arise and prioritizing issues to ensure an effective time management approach. Communicate agendas and respond to calendar changes as needed.
- Coordinate detailed domestic and international travel arrangements for team members including air, hotel, car, etc. as business needs dictate.
- Complete expense reports and credit card reconciliation.
- Manage mail, invoices, opening purchase orders, execution of confidentiality agreements and consulting agreements.
- Coordinate logistics of special events including team meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops, off-site meetings, special projects and department outings/team building.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders with professionalism, accuracy and speed.
- Facilitate communication from team members by soliciting information from the team, providing critical updates, anticipating questions and organizing priorities.
- Prepare and proof correspondence including letters, memos, documents and reports as required and maintain up-to-date paper and electronic files.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, and spelling.
- Take initiative to problem solve and troubleshoot issues.
- Apply a thorough knowledge of company operations and policies and procedures on a daily basis.
- Prior experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment is required.
- Experience within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred.
- Exceptional technical and computer skills, including MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Competence in performing administrative duties with no direction (i.e. typing, coordinating calendar availability, emailing, copying, preparing presentation slides, preparing agendas and scheduling travel arrangements).
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment.
- A solutions-oriented team player with a customer service mentality.
- Impeccable organizational skills in additional to top-tier verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail in everything that you do.
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality and utmost integrity.
- Ability to quickly pick up on various IT systems and various reporting tools.
- Comfortable collaborating with all levels of employees and possesses conflict management skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org