A financial services firm in Kingston, MA has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. The Admin will work with a team to provide administrative support to Senior Managers in various departments and assist with all office functions. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who appreciate the rewards of working for a successful firm in a dynamic environment.
- Serve as a receptionist including answering phones, greeting visitors and managing conference rooms.
- Responsible for guest access and maintaining best practices to ensure security of the office.
- Provide support for a multitude of projects using Microsoft Outlook and various internal databases.
- Support whole office administrative needs such as compiling monthly conference room reports, gift ordering and providing specific departmental support.
- Provide administrative support to Senior Managers in various departments.
- Ad hoc administrative support to the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of relevant reception experience preferred.
- Administrative experience in a corporate environment strongly preferred.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive demeanor and exceptional client service orientation.
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Reliable and punctual with a pleasant telephone manner and professional presence and demeanor.
- Willing to roll up sleeves and complete any task no matter how small.
- Proven track record of excellent discretion and ability to handle confidential, professional and personal information.
- Must be approachable and friendly.
- Ability to effectively interact with a wide array of employees, clients and visitors.
- MS (Outlook, Word and Excel) proficiency is required. Experience with calendar management also required.
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written and oral.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org