Our client, a well-known, regional Public Accounting firm, is actively seeking a dedicated Tax Manager to work in their Tax Practice. The Manager will assist in the management of accounts and perform tax compliance and review work for a diversified client base. The firm’s clientele includes manufacturing, distribution, construction, real estate, professional services, technology and financial institutions. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in public accounting or private industry to contribute to the growth of their practice, and to develop broad and deep tax consulting skills advising business owners. This is an excellent role to deepen your tax expertise and gain exposure to business development activities.
- Manage, plan and supervise multiple engagements which include consulting, compliance, and tax planning services.
- Assist with and manage IRS and state audits as well as responses to notifications as needed.
- Consult with engagement team to promote new ideas and innovative planning opportunities to clients.
- Manage client communications and relationships.
- Participate and actively contribute to new business development activities.
- Train, supervise and mentor other tax department personnel.
- Assist in managing internal tax department.
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance or Business is required. MS in Taxation or
- CPA required.
- 6+ years of experience within a public accounting firm.
- Proven demonstration of tax compliance and consulting experience across a broad range of entity types.
- Proficiency with ProSystem fx or similar tax software.
- Must be able to effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, supervisory, organizational, and written and verbal communications skills.
$130k – $150k
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org