A clinical-stage Biopharmaceutical company in Watertown is looking to hire a proactive and dedicated Staff Accountant to join their fast-paced and collaborative finance team. The Accountant will be responsible for reconciliations, analysis, assisting with the accounts payable process, and much more. If you are looking to gain exposure and develop your accounting skills within a thriving firm – we encourage you to apply!
- Accurately process and input invoice information in G/L system and route invoices for approval to the business.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and analysis.
- Assist with internal and external analysis and reporting.
- Assist with the AP process as well as the payroll process, including processing of bi-weekly payroll.
- Assist with all company integration of new technologies.
- Provide outstanding service to internal and external customers.
- Oversee the employee expense reimbursement process.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Prior experience assisting with AP.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with Net Suite and Concur preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, including ability to translate financial concepts to individuals at all levels, including finance and non-finance managers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com