A biotechnology company in Watertown is seeking a Senior Director/VP, Human Resources to join their team. This role partners with management to develop and implement HR solutions to optimize talent, support business objectives and improve processes. The Sr. Director, HR will also consult with all levels of management to effectively resolve employee relations issues, and work directly with the CEO.
- Assist in implementing HR strategy across the organization.
- Identify business needs and partner with leadership to develop and implement solutions that meet identified needs.
- Guide leadership in the development of department goals, and objectives that correspond with overall organizational strategy.
- Ensure that HR practices are aligned with organization objectives.
- Coach, support, and influence Leadership Team in all HR-related areas.
- Serve as coach to directors and managers within assigned functions to enhance leadership and team dynamics.
- Provide counsel on employee relations issues.
- Facilitate compensation processes in partnership with Leadership Team, including equity assessments; salary planning and administration within budgetary guidelines.
- Identify training needs, partnering with appropriate resources to assist in developing appropriate training materials and deliver training when required.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition department to ensure recruiting and hiring strategies are executed appropriately. Participate in interviews for leadership positions.
- Review and assess exit interviews, investigate concerns, and proactively work with management to address issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, organizational psychology, business or related field.
- Master’s degree strongly preferred but not required.
- At least 8 years of experience in progressive HR roles.
- Candidates with organizational experience as a HRBP within a high growth biotech company will be strongly preferred.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and performance driven environment.
- Proven ability to develop strong professional relationships.
- Willingness to proactively identify issues and opportunities in the business, make the appropriate recommendations, and take the appropriate action to get things done.
- Proven ability to drive and enhance company culture.
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to research and analyze data drawn from multiple sources to make effective recommendations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org