A biotechnology company in Lexington is seeking a Senior Director of FP&A to join their team and create the function for their growing organization! Reporting to the Sr. VP of Finance, this position will lead a small team that will play a critical role in driving financial planning and reporting of the business. Key responsibilities include development and management of the budgeting and forecasting process, variance analytics and KPI reporting, and managing the reporting functions. This position is also responsible for the financial integration of acquired assets. The position will be responsible to provide actionable analysis to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop and lead the FP&A function for the company.
- Develop monthly/quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and long-term plans.
- Direct and assist in forecasting, budgeting, and company key performance indexes.
- Provide regular reporting (consolidated weekly and monthly operational reports, technical stats, etc.) to the senior leadership team.
- Lead financial analysis in support of all major business decisions.
- Analyze current planning models and processes and develop system and process roadmap to facilitate greater automation.
- BS in Accounting/Finance, prior audit, finance (with specific budgeting/forecasting experience) and accounting experience.
- Biotech or pharma experience is preferred but not required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to clearly communicate with all levels of staff and outside parties both verbally and written.
- Must have strong interpersonal, leadership and supervisory skills, attention to detail and hands-on work style.
- Must be team-oriented with an ability to function effectively in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office products including Access Databases, Excel and PowerPoint, Great Plains, Hyperion/SmartView experience and SQL are a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org