A biotechnology organization in Cambridge is seeking a talented and energized Senior Administrative Assistant and Project Coordinator to join their incredible company and support the Operations Team as well as several other departments. They are looking for someone who is highly motivated to join their team in a dynamic role and make an impact.
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have outstanding organizational skills, and efficiently juggle multiple high priority requests, all while interfacing professionally with people inside and outside the company. This is an incredible opportunity to join an organization doing incredible work in their field and gain exposure to business functions!
- Provide administrative support to Operations Team, including managing complex and busy calendars and arranging travel.
- Partner with Operations team members to understand priorities and build relationships across the organization to serve as a valuable liaison for requests to and from the rest of the Company.
- Handle and coordinate assigned special projects.
- Help coordinate interviews across the team with Human Resources, outside agencies and with candidates directly.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for domestic and international meetings, teleconferences and Zoom calls.
- Prepare timely and accurate expense reports.
- Create and assist in the creation of presentation materials and draft documents, as necessary.
- Liaises with external organizations to coordinate activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 plus years of administrative assistant experience providing administrative support to leadership team members.
- The ability to work independently and to be self-motivated while handling multiple assignments in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills, the ability to handle ambiguity, and solid business judgment.
- Outstanding organizational skills, high attention to detail, and consistent follow through.
- Ability to learn new systems and concepts without formal instruction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org