A technology company in Boston that leads ground-breaking innovations is searching for an experienced Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team. This role will support multiple members of the Executive team to assist in managing time and driving company initiatives. The ideal candidate is a reliable and organized self-motivated team player that can exercise discretion with high profile activities.
- Maintain and organize office operations, supplies, procedures, expense reports as appropriate, purchase orders, and other administration services.
- Perform highly diverse and complex administrative functions, including but not limited to calendar management, event planning, domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Flexibility to maintain efficient interactions among different locations and time zones to ensure alignment around meeting scheduling, team readiness, travel, and any associated events.
- Collaborate in a professional manner with senior executives and matrix team members, investors, and board members.
- Handle confidential information with discretion.
- Demonstrate diplomacy, integrity, and excellent judgment in dealing with sensitive situations.
- Prioritize activities and act based on an understanding of departmental objectives and business needs.
- Prioritize and complete support requests in a timely manner.
- Operate independently to anticipate the needs of the team and take appropriate steps to produce desired outcome with accuracy and efficiency to meet deadlines.
- Additional coordination of activities and projects as needed.
- Assist with onboarding new team members as needed.
- At least five years of administrative or comparable experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite.
- Experience with event and/or meeting planning is preferable.
- Experience with Travel & Expense.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com