An incredibly successful health and life sciences company is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team in a dynamic role. This position will support the Human Resources department, assist with all administrative functions and ensure the office is running smoothly. This is an excellent opportunity for an administrative professional interested in Human Resources to gain exposure to HR processes and join an exciting, growing company!
- Provide overall assistance to the Human Resources department.
- Schedule interviews.
- Maintain HR records (payroll report, files, directories, org chart).
- Support the onboarding process for new employees and assist with recruitment process.
- Lead many aspects of the office including catering, deliveries, furniture, and all non-IT infrastructure.
- Vendor management (e.g. phones, internet, cleaners, snacks, insurance).
- Help with reception, including greeting visitors and answering calls.
- Maintain finance files.
- Help with sales quotas and data entry.
- Support CEO and COO with any requested duties.
- Provide overall administrative support to head of Human Resources.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years of administrative experience.
- Experience working in a start-up is a plus.
- Must be able to prioritize competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Close attention to detail.
- Understanding of G-Suite, Microsoft Excel, and QuickBooks is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in human resources.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com