A publicly-traded biopharma company located in Waltham is seeking a SEC Reporting Manager for their team. This position reports to the VP Finance and will be responsible for the preparation of 10Qs & 10Ks and will support other accounting and reporting activities related to share-based compensation and equity transactions. The position requires a high-energy, results-oriented professional with strong technical accounting skills, as s/he will be responsible for producing high-quality financial reporting in a fast-growing public company environment. The qualified candidate will join a small finance team and have excellent opportunities to learn and develop new skills as the company grows.
- Preparation of the company’s SEC filings, including 10Qs & 10Ks.
- Support share-based compensation accounting and option exercise activities.
- Research and resolve various accounting and US GAAP reporting issues.
- Remain current on and interpret new rules and pronouncements.
- Assist with the development/improvement and implementation of accounting policies and procedures to ensure consistency in reporting.
- Produce financial studies and analyses as needed by management.
- Support the development and maintenance of corporate entity internal controls required for SOX compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance. CPA required.
- 5+ years of experience, preferably gained in a Health and Life Science environment.
- Strong Excel proficiency and Word skills.
- Strong technical accounting experience.
- Experience preparing of 10Qs & 10Ks is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com