A growing biotech company in Boston is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team. This role is a key part of the team, which collaborates with department leaders and hiring managers to support company efforts to find and attract eager applicants. This role requires exceptional people skills, a proven ability to execute, strong organizational skills, and efficiency to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking to join a recruitment team at a successful biotech firm, this may be the job for you!
- Supporting hiring managers and recruiters with all scheduling needs.
- Scheduling pre-meetings, debrief meetings, and interview schedules with a quick turnaround.
- Becoming an expert with recruiting systems.
- Collaborating with all Executive Assistants to ensure a smooth process for all involved stakeholders.
- Communicating with candidates in a professional and timely manner, acting as the “face of the company” throughout the candidate’s experience.
- Greeting candidates for on-site interviews and managing all logistical aspects of the interview day.
- Maintaining a strong sense of enthusiasm and positivity in all candidate interactions.
- Contributing to new ideas for improving the recruiting process.
- Sourcing candidates when needed.
- Creating scorecards and job descriptions as needed.
- Posting and updating jobs on career website and outside job boards.
- Assisting with other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1 or 2+ years of relevant work experience required.
- Passion for people; genuinely interested in and curious about what motivates and excites people.
- Outstanding communication skills; comfortable interacting with people at all levels and in all types of roles.
- Proactive; not afraid to follow up with people multiple times or over communicate.
- Able to think on feet and take initiative when path is not clear.
- Extremely organized, with a natural affinity towards process and getting things done.
- Good with details; doesn’t let things fall through the cracks and remembers to follow through.
- Strong prioritization skills; able to handle a large volume of tasks.
- Positive attitude; approaches situations with optimism, enthusiasm, and energy.
- Empathetic, relates easily to others.
- Strong team player, collaborative.
- Willing to participate in many different projects with changing needs.
- Proven success in fast-paced support or administrative capacity.
- Calendar management experience strongly preferred.
- Recruiting experience or understanding preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org