A thriving research company in Boston is hiring a Recruiter to join their phenomenal team. They are seeking someone who can help ramp up the recruiting processes to accommodate their continued growth. The ideal candidate is an experienced and highly driven professional who can recruit for a broad range of functions and levels within the organization.
- Perform full life cycle recruiting and sourcing for candidates.
- Exercise a wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Hiring Managers, leaders, and other HR team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Engage and convert qualified candidates to full-time hires.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and searches.
- The ability to track and report metrics regarding recruiting activity and in compliance with company policy and procedures, federal and state laws.
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years of experience in full life cycle recruiting candidates.
- At least 2+ years recruiting in an agency is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated knowledge in all full life cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying candidates, networking, assessing candidates, legal/compliance, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and candidate due diligence.
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities in the applicant tracking system.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to meet needs, beat competitors, and operate within financial resource constraints.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com