A biotech company doing incredible work in their field is seeking someone to join their team and work as their Receptionist and Office Assistant. This person will handle a variety of administrative tasks, support high level professionals within the company, ensure the office runs smoothly, and work on additional special projects as needed. If you are looking to join a thriving company, this may be the job for you!
- Welcome visitors and maintain security by following procedures; monitoring visitor logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Answer and direct phones for the company.
- Maintenance of employee personnel files, including quarterly audits.
- Assist with the recruitment process.
- Assist with additional office projects as needed.
- Responsible for sending mail/packages and sorting/distributing mail to employees.
- Order daily lunches for office and/or meetings while partnering with external catering vendor.
- Weekly ordering of snacks, coffee and office supplies.
- Upkeep and maintenance of the kitchen and copy room areas which includes ordering food and supplies, assisting with set up and break down of daily lunch and general organization.
- Ownership for updating and maintaining central contacts database and conference room scheduling, resolving conflicts if necessary.
- Update company website/twitter account as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least one year of receptionist/ administrative assistant experience, ideally in a fast-paced dynamic professional environment.
- Demonstrated flexibility and professional maturity to readily understand priorities and anticipate needs.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude and be a team player while also being able to work well independently.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task with a willingness to perform a wide range of tasks.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com