A biotech company Cambridge area is looking for a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to join their team. This role will be responsible for identifying client needs and expectations, both internal and external, as well as assisting with special projects, quality control, operating controls, procedures and other projects to position the company for growth. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments, and deliver consistently superior client service.
- Answer telephone and direct caller to appropriate personnel.
- Professionally greet clients and vendors.
- Receive, sort and distribute mail.
- Coordinate client meetings.
- Conference room calendar management.
- Coordinate catering needs.
- Prepare and coordinate courier service.
- Order, receive and stock office and kitchen supplies.
- Develop and maintain an efficient office filing system.
- Print and assemble new business presentations.
- Assemble client presentations.
- Input address changes.
- Provide ad hoc support on special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Ability to interact and work with management in a support capacity.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well both on a team and independently.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com