An incredible Biotechnology company in Lexington is in need of a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join their team. The individual in this role will primarily provide administrative support to senior level leaders and managers, as well as serve as the first point of contact at the office. This role requires a high level of customer service, attention to detail and an ability to multitask with ease. A professional and upbeat demeanor is necessary as this role is highly visible to all levels of employees as well as external visitors, vendors and guests.
- Answer calls and route them to the appropriate person.
- Deliver messages to applicable parties in a timely manner.
- Ensure office and kitchen supplies are stocked and organized.
- Manage incoming and outgoing shipments and deliveries.
- Prepare documents and presentations, manage emails and voicemails and screen calls.
- Greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Help with the scheduling of large meetings and manage catering orders.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks such as typing, filing, copying projects.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in common spaces such as reception area, kitchen and copy room.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls, including arranging invites to attendees, transportation and site logistics, preparing presentation materials etc.
- Maintain filing system, contacts and journals.
- Prior administrative experience required, ideally 1-3 years.
- Must be proficient in using the MS-Office Suite of applications, including: MS-Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proficient in using email and conducting information searches via the Internet.
- Excellent telephone skills are required.
- Must be comfortable interacting with people at all levels in a professional and efficient manner.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org