A thriving biotechnology company in Boston is seeking an experienced and talented People & Culture Specialist to join their growing team and help define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies. The Specialist will act as a first point of contact for candidates and will Develop comprehensive, innovative sourcing strategies including passive candidate outreach channels, recruitment marketing plans and talent pool mining. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into the biotech space and play a pivotal role within a successful company.
- Act as company ambassador while interacting with prospective candidates.
- Develop and guide company programs and offers to be competitive and desirable.
- Manage company social accounts and messaging for hiring.
- Maintain monthly resourcing/recruitment plan with weekly follow-ups.
- Assist in generating and maintaining job descriptions for posting and reporting.
- Track applicants utilizing company software and other systems as needed.
- Direct, coordinate and schedule candidate interviews.
- Manage the offer process, keeping up to date on market rates and practices.
- Complete pre-employment screens such as background checks, drug screens, references, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2+ years of recruiting or talent acquisition in a fast paced environment.
- Skills in recruiting, sourcing, attracting, and closing candidates as well as selecting competent, professional staffing agency partners as needed.
- Reliable with respect to confidentiality, judgement and maintaining high level of professionalism.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees across the company.
- Must work with a sense of urgency.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org