An Venture Capital Firm in Waltham is seeking an Office Manager to join their organization. They are looking for an individual who is energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and excels in a collaborative environment. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, energetic, creative and well-organized. This role reports into the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Operate the reception desk, greet visitors, and assist with maintaining the office environment.
- Organize logistics for internal meetings and events.
- Prepare the conference room for meetings.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies, snacks and beverages.
- Receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipient.
- Coordinate equipment maintenance issues.
- Provide general HR support.
- Assist with travel arrangements for office staff and managers.
- Run miscellaneous errands as needed.
- Maintain office uniformity.
- Assist on other special projects as needed.
- 6-10 years’ experience as an office manager or senior administrative assistant.
- A high sense of urgency, organization skills and attention to detail.
- Reliable, self-motivated.
- Enthusiastic individual with the ability to effectively juggle shifting priorities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the confidence to interact effectively and professionally with co-workers at all levels.
- Excellent problem-solving and follow-through skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com